A BEAUTY DEVICE, NOT A BLOW DRYER.
Powered by proprietary technology, the REPRONIZER 3D Plus [DRY] is more than a hair dryer – it’s a beauty device that improves hair health. While the wind and heat of conventional dryer’s damage, dry, and compromise strands, the REPRONIZER [DRY] brings new life to hair by increasing moisture and adding shine. The advanced innovation in the REPRONIZER [DRY] reprograms and rebalances processed, damaged hair – restoring hair quality, strand by strand. The more you use it, the healthier and more beautiful your hair becomes.
- Promotes hair health and increases hydration.
- Improves hair quality.
- Increases moisture and shine.
- Reprograms processed and damaged hair into beautiful healthy hair.
HOW TO USE+
Programming Technology is a systemic approach to improving hair health at the quantum level. Built into the ceramics of the REPRONIZER [DRY], the breakthrough scientific innovation rebalances the entire hair structure and function, from the follicle through the hair shaft, resulting in a dramatic advance in beautiful, shiny hair – the way nature intended it to be.
- First, wrap hair with a microfiber towel and squeeze to remove excess water.
- Remove towel and part hair into as many sections as needed.
- The three temperature settings - High, Low and Cool - can be used in combination for a variety of hair styles.
- Run your fingers through your hair while drying to ensure that air reaches the roots.
- If you want to achieve a more styled look, use a barrel brush and place desired sections of hair on top of the brush.
- Aim the dryer downward and follow the brush as you pull it down to the ends.
- Continue until all sections of the hair are dry.
- To add/increase volume: Using the “Quick Cool” button, press and hold the button for cool air. Release it to switch back to the original air setting. Alternating between hot and cool settings will increase volume.
Your Bioprogramming Beauty Device comes with a six-month Limited Warranty, which may be extended for up to twenty-four months. For more information, please visit our Warranty Page